Inspired by the appreciation of fine food and wine and where the kitchen is the heart, the Epicurean by Shelford Quality Homes showcases a flexible floorplan designed around family living, entertaining and cooking! With its masterful kitchen and scullery area feature packed, the Epicurean design can come in multiple design options to suit lifestyles and budgets:
– A three-bedroom, two bath home with theatre – Epicurean 3
– A four-bedroom, two bath home with theatre – Epicurean 4
– A four-bedroom, two bath home with theatre and study – Epicurean 4 + Study
– A four-bedroom, two bath home with theatre and larger ensuite – Epicurean 4 Lavish
From 31c high ceilings to the main living, air con, solar, floor coverings and more the Epicurean design is flexible and showcases luxury living without the price tag and quality backed by our Shelford Build with Confidence Guarantee and our rock-solid Shelford Lifetime Warranty – no tricks, no gimmicks, no kidding!
• Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• 5.92kw Solar Package
• Floor Covering and Blinds
• Home Security Package
• 20mm Caesarstone Kitchen Bench Tops
• 31c High Ceilings to Living Areas
• 900mm Stainless Steel Cooking Appliances
• Soft Closing Doors
• Choice of Designer Tapware
• LED Lighting Package
• Full Height Vinyl or Mirrored Sliding Robes
• 28c High Ceilings to Alfresco and Garage
• Acrylic Render to The Front Elevation
• 25 Years Structural Warranty
• High level internal finishes
• Plus Much More!
Treendale is a community based estate just off the Forrest highway and only a short drive to Bunbury’s CBD – Walking distance to parklands, shopping centre, medical facilities and schools.
Large 756m² block overlooking regional open space.
Call Trevor Wright today for more information about this exciting house and land package. As your one stop home building shop, we can also help simplify your finance options and access the Western Australian First Home Owner’s Grant if you’re eligible.
PLEASE NOTE: * Photos are for illustrative purposes only and may depict fixtures, features and finishes not included in the specification or advertised price. ** Price is subject to change when site works, engineering and a 6-Star Energy Assessment are taken into consideration. *** The land advertised in this package is not owned by Shelford Quality Homes and must be purchased through the developer and/or selling agent. Of course, Shelford Quality Homes can help you negotiate the purchase of the land as part as the advertised house and land package. Alternatively, you may purchase the land directly from the developer and/or selling agent. **** Whilst the land was available at the time of listing this package for sale, neither Shelford Quality Homes nor the developer and/or selling agent guarantee the land will still be available at the time of enquiry.
Like more information? Simply Call 9599 1500 Or complete the form below and one of our sales consultants will be in touch.