As at: 29 June 2021
Caring for our community including you, our people and trades is our number one priority in these challenging times. We understand you may have valid concerns about COVID-19 and what it means if you’re are currently building with the Shelford Group or considering Shelford as your new home or commercial builder.
At Shelford, we are remaining open for business and are working proactively with our suppliers and trades to provide you with the best service and best quality build. During all stages of the sales and construction process, your health, the health of our people and trades will be at the forefront. We will ensure that our sites maintain full compliance with the all COVID-19 isolation, distancing and hygiene practices specified by Commonwealth and State Governments. What does this mean for you:
Managing the Spread
We ask all clients and customers to adhere to with some basic infection prevention steps.
- Limit face to face contact wherever possible
- Avoid all direct physical contact with others (eg shaking hands)
- Keep a social distance of 1.5 meters or more
- Clean your hands frequently with alcohol-based hand sanitiser or soap and water
- Fully cover your cough and sneeze with bent elbow or tissue
- Avoid touching your mouth and face unless hands have been thoroughly washed
Our Existing Clients.
We are still building your home and your commercial project. Regardless of what stage you are at in your building journey we have followed the most recent Federal and State Governments recommendations and put plans in place including:
- Working with our suppliers and contractors to ensure continuity of supply for your build. Should the situation change with delivery of materials we will immediately contact you.
- Increased cleaning of our office, selection studio and display homes
- Hand santisers have been included in our office and display homes
- Our construction teams are continuing to supervise and oversee all jobs that are currently on site
- Our trades are continuing to work on site adopting appropriate safe work practices.
Our Potential Customers.
We are still available and continue to provide you the best building advice, design service and expertise for your home and your commercial project. Though display homes may be closed to open inspections we would be very happy to provide a private viewing of any of our displays.
We can arrange private appointment at our display homes, on Facetime, Zoom meetings or over the phone or by speaking with a New homes Sales Consultant by calling 9599 1500.
We remain committed to building with confidence and we will provide further updates and information as circumstances evolve.