The Karlup Display Home
15 Chamaeleon Approach, Treendale Estate, Australind
Recently Awarded at the 2020 HIA CSR Southwest Housing Awards:
◊ Winner – Display Home of the Year over $400,001
◊ Winner – Golden Key of the Year
◊ Finalist – Display home of the Year
Designed around family Interactions
The Karlup, by Shelford Quality Homes is named after the Noongar word for home and reflects what a family home should be – warm, inviting and relaxed.
Designed with family interactions in mind, the home catches your attention from the moment you step through the doors. With its sophisticated modern colour palette, stylish finishes and space for your family to grow.
Embracing West Australians love of entertaining and relaxed living, the home with its expansive open plan living area includes a stunning kitchen with all the finishes included integrated appliances, custom cabinetry, and a scullery area perfectly designed for ease in functionality.
Entertaining in the Karlup is easy and very social with an expansive entertainment room, opening out onto the outdoor kitchen / alfresco area you will want to host all the events for family and friends all year around!
Feature packed with style and contemporary finished, this 4-bedroom, 2 bathrooms with study surpasses many and it’s a family home you’ve been waiting for.
Features of the Karlup Display Home Include:
- A stunning kitchen with integrated appliances, custom cabinetry, and a scullery area perfectly designed for ease in functionality.
- Carefully selected tapware and fixtures, skirting boards and a stunning recessed ceiling
- An expansive entertainment room, opening out onto the outdoor kitchen / alfresco area you will want to host all the events for family and friends all year around!
- Outdoor kitchen and entertaining area
- Large double garage with storage area and drive through for caravan, trailer or boat access
- Impressive master suite with double walk in custom robes and hotel style ensuite with twin vanity basins, oversized double shower and private W/C
- 3 double bedrooms, with a well-appointed bathroom with private powder room
Our Display Homes are now open:
Monday and Wednesday – 2pm to 5pm
Weekends and Public Holidays – 1pm -5pm
Contact us for more information.