The Solaris by Shelford Quality Homes
14 Caretta Street, Vasse – Dawson Estate
A striking, energy efficient home design that immediately catches your attention and draws you in.
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms – Suits a 15m wide block
The Solaris, by Shelford Quality Homes is a striking family home that immediately catches your attention and draws you towards, the entrance of this industrial inspired home. The design is based around modern family living with an emphasis on energy efficiency, craftmanship & style.
While every new home must meet minimum energy efficiency standards, the Solaris display has taken it to a whole new level and has achieved an 8.4 energy efficient rating. This means the Solaris display home is an example of how Western Australian families can reduce energy bills and at the same time add extra value in their home design.
Cosmopolitan in feel, the energy efficient home design features different design choices that potentially saves the home buyer more that 40% heating and cooling costs and at the same time is showcases modern family living.
Designed with raked ceilings over the central open plan Living area along with featured drop ceilings highlighting the gourmet Kitchen and Scullery area, the Solaris has an industrial style feel with bold colour and mix of finishes including wood, stone, and gun metal tapware.
The free-flowing floorplan adds a sense of space and separation for the whole family to enjoy with the minor bedrooms perfectly positioned at the front, with a well allocated Powder Room and Bathroom allowing children or guests the convenience of their own space.
High ceilings in the Solaris design, creates a level of sophistication in the spacious home. The expansive central open plan living area with raked ceiling flows through to the Alfresco making it the perfect zone for entertaining friends and family. Central to this area is the Kitchen and Scullery with a convenient hidden Laundry. This feature puts everything within easy reach and easy access.
The Master Suite is another touch of sophistication. Hotel suite inspired, the private Master is opulent and features a large freestanding round bath, twin vanity, expansive shower, and a very generous walk-in robe.
The overall feel of our energy efficient display home is sleek, modern, and unique. Well worth a visit.
Now Open! Contact us today for more details
NOW OPEN! We are excited to welcome you through the Solaris
- Wednesday – 2pm – 5pm
- Weekends and Public Holidays – 1pm -5pm
Don’t stop feeling inspired. Virtual tours of all our display homes are available by CLICKING on the VIRTUAL TOUR button below
Contact us to arrange your private appointment.
Floorplan & Features
Features of The Solaris, our Energy Efficient Display Home Include:
- A striking family home with contrasting material and textures
- Free flowing, open floor plan that invites the outside in and encourages family interactions
- Stunning raked ceilings from the open plan Family/ Dining area
- Gourmet Kitchen with integrated appliances, custom cabinetry, and a Scullery area perfectly designed for ease in functionality.
- Carefully selected tapware and fixtures, skirting boards, and abundance of storage
- An expansive Home Theatre with stunning recessed ceiling
- Hotel Inspired Master Suite with large freestanding round bath, twin vanity basins, oversized double shower and private W/C
- Generous walk in custom robe
- 3 double bedrooms, with a well-appointed bathroom with private powder room
including bin drawer.
& sliding doors