Balancing budget, space and our signature specification, the Broadwater home design combines three double bedrooms, including an impressive master suite, with two large bathrooms, a powder room, open plan living and dining and a separate, spacious home theatre. With a large double lock-up garage at the rear of the home and an upper floor balcony to compliment street appeal, the Broadwater by Shelford Quality Homes is feature-packed for modern family living.
Wholly WA owned and operated, with a wealth of experience and expertise, at Shelford Quality Homes we strive to not only meet our clients’ requirements, but to exceed your expectations and achieve excellence without compromise so you can Build with Confidence.
Built to our signature specification with quality and confidence.
Features of the Broadwater home design by Shelford Quality Homes
- Midland Brick double clay brick construction
- Bristile Roofing™ clay roof tiles or steel roof
- 31c high ceilings to ground floor (as applicable) and 28c high ceilings upstairs
- 100mm concrete slab to ground floor with an engineered concrete floor slab to upper
- Contemporary stone bench tops to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom and laundry
- Gourmet kitchen with extra-wide stainless steel cooking appliances, overhead cupboards and feature breakfast bar
- A double lock-up garage to the rear of the home and an upper floor balcony to compliment the facade
- Backed by our Shelford Build with Confidence Guarantee and our rock-solid Shelford Lifetime Warranty