Balancing budget, space and our signature specification, the Barker home design combines three double bedrooms, including an impressive upper floor master suite, with two large bathrooms, a sitting room, a home office and a separate, spacious home theatre. With a large double lock-up garage and a light and airy all-weather alfresco area under the main roof, the Barker by Shelford Quality Homes delivers a sense of space and separation to modern family living.
Wholly WA owned and operated, with a wealth of experience and expertise, at Shelford Quality Homes we strive to not only meet our clients’ requirements, but to exceed your expectations and achieve excellence without compromise so you can Build with Confidence.
Built to our signature specification with quality and confidence.
Features of the Barker home design by Shelford Quality Homes
- Midland Brick double clay brick construction
- Bristile Roofing™ clay roof tiles or steel roof
- 31c high ceilings to ground floor (as applicable) and 28c high ceilings upstairs
- 100mm concrete slab to ground floor with an engineered concrete floor slab to upper
- Contemporary stone bench tops to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom and laundry
- Gourmet kitchen with extra-wide stainless steel cooking appliances, overhead cupboards and feature breakfast bar
- A double lock-up garage and an airy all-weather alfresco area under the main roof
- Backed by our Shelford Build with Confidence Guarantee and our rock-solid Shelford Lifetime Warranty