Balancing budget, space and our signature specification, the Monte Carlo home design combines four double bedrooms, including an impressive ground floor master suite, with three large bathrooms, a powder room, a family room, a dining hall, an upper floor lounge room and children’s activity area, a well-located home office and a separate, spacious home theatre.
With a large double lock-up garage and a light and airy all-weather alfresco area under the main roof, the Monte Carlo by Shelford Quality Homes is exclusively styled for executive living.
Wholly WA owned and operated, with a wealth of experience and expertise, at Shelford Quality Homes we strive to not only meet our clients’ requirements, but to exceed your expectations and achieve excellence without compromise so you can Build with Confidence.
Built to our signature specification with quality and confidence.
Features of the Monte Carlo home design by Shelford Quality Homes
- Midland Brick double clay brick construction
- Bristile Roofing™ clay roof tiles or steel roof
- 31c high ceilings to ground floor (as applicable) and 28c high ceilings upstairs
- 100mm concrete slab to ground floor with an engineered concrete floor slab to upper
- Contemporary stone bench tops to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom and laundry
- Gourmet kitchen with extra-wide stainless steel cooking appliances, overhead cupboards and feature breakfast bar
- A double lock-up garage and an airy all-weather alfresco area under the main roof
- Backed by our Shelford Build with Confidence Guarantee and our rock-solid Shelford Lifetime Warranty