Balancing budget, space and our signature specification, the Fairview home design combines four double bedrooms, including an impressive master suite, with two large bathrooms, open plan living and dining, and a separate, spacious sitting room upstairs. With a large double lock-up garage at the rear of the home and an upper floor balcony to compliment street appeal, the narrow lot Fairview by Shelford Quality Homes is feature-packed for inner city living.
Wholly WA owned and operated, with a wealth of experience and expertise, at Shelford Quality Homes we strive to not only meet our clients’ requirements, but to exceed your expectations and achieve excellence without compromise so you can Build with Confidence.
Built to our signature specification with quality and confidence.
Features of the Fairview home design by Shelford Quality Homes
- Midland Brick double clay brick construction
- Bristile Roofing™ clay roof tiles or NextStar™ steel roof
- 31c high ceilings to ground floor (as applicable) and 28c high ceilings upstairs
- 100mm concrete slab to ground floor with an engineered concrete floor slab to upper
- Contemporary stone bench tops to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom and laundry
- Gourmet kitchen with extra-wide stainless steel cooking appliances, overhead cupboards and feature breakfast bar
- A double lock-up garage at the rear of the home and an upper floor balcony to compliment the facade
- Backed by our Shelford Build with Confidence Guarantee and our rock-solid Shelford Lifetime Warranty