Inspired by a “lock up and leave” lifestyle, the Voyager, a narrow lot home design by Shelford Quality Homes, explores affordable low-maintenance terrace living, perfect for busy people always on the go and traveling the world!
Ideal for downsizers and first home buyers alike, the rear-loaded Voyager is a surprising example of what can be achieved on a 7.5 metre block. With an open family and outdoor living area, this three bedrooms, 2 bath home maximises living and style.
Feature packed for modern living and boasts standard inclusions second to none, like 31c high ceilings, floor coverings, blinds, air con and solar. With a modern elevation, double lock-up garage and stylish outdoor living area, the Voyager delivers great value for money whether you’re looking to nest – or invest!
Floorplan & Features
Features of the Voyager - a narrow lot home design by Shelford Quality Homes
- Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- 5.92kw Solar Package
- Floor Covering and Blinds
- Home Security Package
- 20mm Caesarstone Kitchen Bench Tops
- 31c High Ceilings to Living Areas
- 900mm Stainless Steel Cooking Appliances
- Soft Closing Doors
- Choice of Designer Tapware
- LED Lighting Package
- Full Height Vinyl or Mirrored Sliding Robes
- 28c High Ceilings to Alfresco and Garage
- Acrylic Render to The Front Elevation
- 25 Years Structural Warranty
- Plus Much More!
closing cupboards below and 45 litre stainless steel inset trough
and shelving fronts
with pelmet or T-Bar